December 13, 2008

Baby Boy!!

Well, I've worked very hard the last few days to get you up to date on the last 2 1/2 years with our precious Avah! Upon her 2nd birthday Dito and I decided it was time to try for another baby! 3 months later we found out we were pregnant; due date was set for my birthday and we were so very excited! Unfortunately, when I was 2 months along I experienced a miscarriage. It was truly the worst time of our lives. In memory of the life we lost, we have a beautiful ficus on our patio that we plan to plant once we find our home. After 4 months of sadness, we were overjoyed to find out that again I was pregnant! We thank God for His faithfulness!

Now, I am 17 weeks along. This week we were blessed with the wonderful news that we are having a BABY BOY! (I wanted to post the picture but I just feel like I that would be violating my baby!! LOL) I can not express to you the joy we felt when we saw the sonogram. I was in shock, overjoyed, in awe and just ELATED. I looked over at Dito and could see how proud he was. It has been a week now and the smile has not left my face! Avah is more excited than ever to see her baby brother and be the very best big sister! We aren't sharing any names yet...but it is definitely in the works!! Many more updates are to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment