January 05, 2009

Christmas 2008

This Christmas was such a blessing & so much fun! Although we were only able to buy the kids gifts this year...it was so amazing to see how happy they were tearing off that wrapping paper! This was the first year Avah didn't need help! We spent time with all of our family including my sister Carmen who was down from Medical School. Avah & I baked Christmas cookies together for the first time this year! It will now be a tradition! And she is STILL singing, "Happy Birthday to Jesus!" She's still very much in the Christmas spirit!

I have also come to the realization that I need to start handing over my camera to someone who can take a snapshot of us all together!

1 comment:

  1. oh i know that feeling of buying gifts.. this was the first year cheo and i actually bought gifts for each other, haha.

    love the pics. avah is so precious.

    ReplyDelete